• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Greg's Roast

Greg

Staff member
ASC, beswift, Rossiskier and freeheelwilly? All back for one final reunion tour? :lol:

Greg

Staff member
Also reached out to Pizza, his response:

"Andy, I hope you F#$%# die!"

You know Andy, I was going to start a roast thread for you and then it occurred to me that I can just post a link to K-zone...

Greg

Staff member
Hehe, yes I am an old pro at getting roasted :lol: Do you know anyone that has taken more crap than me?

No. And you get props for taking it. At least my roasting is confined to this thread and I know it's all in jest (I think? ;) ). I don't know how you put up with that crap on K-zone. Some of it is obviously malicious.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
No. And you get props for taking it. At least my roasting is confined to this thread and I know it's all in jest (I think? ;) ). I don't know how you put up with that crap on K-zone. Some of it is obviously malicious.

What's with the avatar, may we can move that into the bowl movement thread I was talking about starting.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Jesus, this thread is well titled if a bit ironic. This is not a thread dedicated to roasting Greg, but rather Greg's Roast of everyone else. Y'all need to sack up a bit, seriously. Greg has had the best zingers of the thread!

C2H5OH

Greg went to Whiteface, where the Slides were open with two feet of fresh :snow:
He could not see BuMpS underneath all this snow, so he turned around and drove back home.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Jesus, this thread is well titled if a bit ironic. This is not a thread dedicated to roasting Greg, but rather Greg's Roast of everyone else. Y'all need to sack up a bit, seriously. Greg has had the best zingers of the thread!

Steve, don't want to bust you're chops, since it is Greg's roast. But all we got from you is a walk down memory lane and now an attack of everyone that did bust his chops. You sure you and Greg aren't one and the same.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I was just on YouTube and found some other vids of Greg:

The first one.

I did not realize that when he has family outings he breaks out into song.

And here he is singing about the "Highway to the [Alpine] Zone:"

Just insert some high powered bump skiers instead of jets and we've got a winner. The plot line: Greg wakes up in his room and can't stop thinking of bump skiing at Sundown (why Kenny Loggins is singing from a bedroom is beyond me...).

Or at least they are guys who look a lot like Greg!

Last edited:

Greg

Staff member
Oh yeah, TTB. The resemblance is uncanny. :roll: Don't you have some bumps to slay with those kiddie skis of yours or something? And if you post one more photo of corduroy on some groomer at Burke, I'm going to jump out an effin window...

thetrailboss

Staff member
Oh yeah, TTB. The resemblance is uncanny. :roll: Don't you have some bumps to slay with those kiddie skis of yours or something? And if you post one more photo of corduroy on some groomer at Burke, I'm going to jump out an effin window...

Ha, ha, ha.