• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How many days do you expect to ski in April 2010?

gmcunni

I'm still trying to make my March number and you want me to think about April?? LOL

2 with an outside shot @ 3.

4aprice

2. April 1st and 2nd in Utah. Fly home the 3rd for Easter. Had an incredible season up around 50 days. Best skiing in the Pocono's I have ever had thanks to the good job done by Blue, Elk and of course Camelback. (lots of bumps) Great trip to Mt Snow on New Years, Magic and Stratton the weekend of March 6th and 7th, Hunter Mt last week and getting excited about the final 6 days in Utah. After Easter its on to warm weather activities and figuring out how to stay in good physical shape for next years season which I can already taste since I had to buy my pass already.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

neil

Going to Jay Peak on the 16th. Need that Jay Cloud to unleash some snow.

xwhaler

Hoping to get 4 in to reach 40 on the yr.
Saddleback closing on April 11th though so need to ski every available wknd day to make that.

Puck it

Hopefully at least 1 a week. Cannon closes on the 4/11. They may make it. Then all Killington.