• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter - 11/25/2007

Greg

Staff member
LOL. 15 yards, personal foul. unnecessary roughness.

penalty_flag.JPG

Chris knows what I meant.... :lol:

koreshot

Oh uh - Sudha is about to get looked by AZ. He is already taking the day off for the AZ Hunter day. I do regret that he will have to deal with wacko Marc, but I guess there is no escaping that.

Oh and you guys better not hook Sudha on that bump skiing nonsense! Its all about speed, air and out of control skiing damnit!!! I hope we have more GS type of people out there in December, I felt outnumbered and outmatched.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Oh uh - Sudha is about to get looked by AZ. He is already taking the day off for the AZ Hunter day. I do regret that he will have to deal with wacko Marc, but I guess there is no escaping that.

Oh and you guys better not hook Sudha on that bump skiing nonsense! Its all about speed, air and out of control skiing damnit!!! I hope we have more GS type of people out there in December, I felt outnumbered and outmatched.

I can bring my P50's with me if you like... when it comes to GS and bump skiing... I swing both ways, you know.

ssudha17

At this point, I am all about getting my basics straight and hope that by the end of the season, I will be able to carve and keep my body up and not sit back when in a tight spot :).

krisskis

Hi all...QueenSlugs sister here. Had a great day with everyone yesterday. Sorry i couldnt keep up with everyone...definately had the jello legs going on!! Bumps kill me!! Day was great, weather was great, friends were great!! Hopefully i will meet up with all of you again another day. I know my 14 yr old son was VERY bent out of shape not being able to come up with us <he was grounded>. He usually takes a couple trips with KingSlug, so im sure he will be there with him. Thanks for a great day!!

Greg

Staff member
Hi all...QueenSlugs sister here. Had a great day with everyone yesterday. Sorry i couldnt keep up with everyone...definately had the jello legs going on!! Bumps kill me!! Day was great, weather was great, friends were great!! Hopefully i will meet up with all of you again another day. I know my 14 yr old son was VERY bent out of shape not being able to come up with us <he was grounded>. He usually takes a couple trips with KingSlug, so im sure he will be there with him. Thanks for a great day!!

Ahhh...I didn't make the connection. You should have identified yourself as an actual AZer...

krisskis

Ahhh...I didn't make the connection. You should have identified yourself as an actual AZer...

Haha...i actually tried to but everyone was so stoked talking about skiing that i couldnt get a word in edgewise with you guys!! I am actually thinking of changing my SN to SisterSlug...then at least you can put the face to the name!! I forgive you...LOL.

Greg

Staff member
Haha...i actually tried to but everyone was so stoked talking about skiing that i couldnt get a word in edgewise with you guys!! I am actually thinking of changing my SN to SisterSlug...then at least you can put the face to the name!! I forgive you...LOL.

:oops:

You should have told me to shut the hell up for a minute.

Sorry 'bout that...

krisskis

:oops:

You should have told me to shut the hell up for a minute.

Sorry 'bout that...

Nah thats ok. I can be a bitch but only to people i know. i didnt want to start off on the wrong foot with people i didnt know. Not a problem. Now, just dont let it happen again!! :)

kingslug

At this point, I am all about getting my basics straight and hope that by the end of the season, I will be able to carve and keep my body up and not sit back when in a tight spot :).

Just keep hanging around and you will pick up a lot of good pointers. Getting video'd is a great way to see what you are doing right and wrong. Check out Belleayre for good bumps as well.