• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter - 11/25/2007

inhalexhale

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.huntermtn.com
Thanks again for the sweet video. Send them in whenever you guys shoot them and I'll usually post them. The blog gets crazy hits so your view count should go up a bit.

kingslug

Awesome day, better than I expected. Nothing like skiing with good bumpers as I need to work on it all the time. I'm taking Dec 14 off just to do it again with everyone.
I vote koreshot for best line of the day, and he even got a little air in there.

Karl Sundstrom

Hunter 11/25/07

Hey Greg,

It was great to see and ski with you once again. Nice video clips as well. It was the best of my 4 days so far this year. See you soon.

Karl

Greg

Staff member
Hey Greg,

It was great to see and ski with you once again. Nice video clips as well. It was the best of my 4 days so far this year. See you soon.

Karl

Welcome Karl! Good to make some turns again with you too. I think I kept up a bit better this time around... :lol:

bvibert

Staff member
I was finally able to DL the video. Looks even nicer than you guys were letting on!

highpeaksdrifter

No, sir. I've got the process down and can bang out short vids like this pretty quick. Great to meet you yesterday, BTW.

You do have it down, that's really good. My wife got me a little hand held for X-mas. I'm coming for you for tips.

You know sometimes it's a pain in the ass to stop and take pics, but I'm always glad I did when I'm looking at them later.

Greg

Staff member
You do have it down, that's really good. My wife got me a little hand held for X-mas. I'm coming for you for tips.

Any time.

You know sometimes it's a pain in the ass to stop and take pics, but I'm always glad I did when I'm looking at them later.

Agreed. I also try to be as inconspicuous as possible when shooting. Some people get psyched out by video. I also try not to interrupt the flow of the day too much. I know how much JimG. loves it when I break out the camera. :lol:

JimG.

Staff member
Hey Greg,

Karl

An appearance by "The Swede".

Greg, as much as I hate on slope vids, Karl loves them.

BTW, Karl, we took 3 more runs after you left.

ssudha17

Great shots there Greg. I signed up on the board a short while ago and I am really happy to be on such an active east coast forum with trips reports the very next day with everyone chiming in. I had a wonderful day with you, Ivan, Karl, queenslug, her sister, and the rest of the crew. Thanks to Jim for some great pointers which helped me immensely and I saw a significant improvement by the end of the day and kept me going all day. Now I need to keep working on the things he taught me and keep at it. Hopefully next time I meet him, I would have rectified some of my skiing techniques. I had a great time with the whole AZ crew out there and look forward more fun days on the slope.

Sudha

2knees

It's not the video that does that, dude... ;)

LOL. 15 yards, personal foul. unnecessary roughness.

penalty_flag.JPG

JimG.

Staff member
Great shots there Greg. I signed up on the board a short while ago and I am really happy to be on such an active east coast forum with trips reports the very next day with everyone chiming in. I had a wonderful day with you, Ivan, Karl, queenslug, her sister, and the rest of the crew. Thanks to Jim for some great pointers which helped me immensely and I saw a significant improvement by the end of the day and kept me going all day. Now I need to keep working on the things he taught me and keep at it. Hopefully next time I meet him, I would have rectified some of my skiing techniques. I had a great time with the whole AZ crew out there and look forward more fun days on the slope.

Sudha

Your skiing was much improved by day's end.

Amazing what standing up more will do.

I seem to work on it constantly...I ski better the more tired I am because I have to let my bones hold me up more...so I stand up straighter.

Greg

Staff member
Sudha!

Sudha

Ha! More new blood! ;) Welcome, Sudha. Good skiing with you yesterday. I could tell you were enjoying yourself. You skied hard and kept up for most of the day which is impressive in itself. Keep at it!