• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter - 12/1

dmc

Bring it.... :)

Hunter_Snowmaking.jpg

Hunter_Snowmaking1.jpg

Greg

Staff member
Nice! Down to the base?

Grassi21

Looks like I may be skiing Hunter real soon. :) Is that snow making haze or early morning fog? My guess is snow making.

dmc

Looks like I may be skiing Hunter real soon. :) Is that snow making haze or early morning fog? My guess is snow making.

At the time it was full on snow from the sky.. :)

It was dumping... It's definitely winter..

millerm277

Going to be a good weekend. Thanks for the pics DMC. :grin: I'm thinking they need one more night of snowmaking to open. That's pretty nice, considering the guns didn't even look to be on around 11PM last night.

snowboarder05

It's going to be hard to open this friday or saturday, with the heavy rains expected Wednesday night into thursday! I'm thinking sunday or monday as the opening date. They will be able to blow snow Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, 24/7, and possibly a snowstorm this weekend.

andrec10

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter..
It's going to be hard to open this friday or saturday, with the heavy rains expected Wednesday night into thursday! I'm thinking sunday or monday as the opening date. They will be able to blow snow Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, 24/7, and possibly a snowstorm this weekend.

You were looking for flames, werent you!

:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

catskills

Dude your destroying the whole karma thing going on here. :smash: