• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I don't care what "they" say..I like...

Greg

Staff member
Propane grills
Propane fireplaces

bvibert

Staff member
Candy Corn - Never liked, highly doubt I ever will

Ugh! I'm so with you on this. That stuff is vile.

Candy corn does suck. How does that stuff still sell. No one likes it. I think people get it for there candy dishes cause they no it wont be eaten. Used to stick them up my sisters nose. Only thing I could figure they did any good for.

I like candy corn, haven't had it in several years though.

MR. evil

Roadhouse. the cheesiest movie ever but we've all seen it. On TBS. multiple times.

I have always wondered if Ted Turner owns the rights to that movie. If you tutn on TBS at mid-night any day of the week you have like a 25% chance that Roadhouse will be playing. I have probably seen that movie 50 times, most of them late at night (on TBS) when I couldn't sleep.

I watched two episodes of Family Guy earlier and I was laughing harder than a school girl being tickled with a feather..great show..

Mildcat

Eating cold leftover pizza for breakfast.
Eating cold leftover Chinese food for breakfast.
Slayer- I get a kick out of it when people ask if I'm too old to listen to that shit. I tell them I'm younger than the band members.

Trekchick

okay let me clarify, I like licking the beaters AFTER THEY'VE STOPPED SPINNING in the batter :)
You don't seem to be tongue tied.
laughter.gif