• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ikon Site not working tonight- anyone else?

flakeydog

Trying to renew my Ikon pass. Tonight is the last night and the site seems not to be working, cannot log in getting "Server Error" message. Tried 2 different browsers.

Anyone else having an issue, or is it just me?

cdskier

Just tested...I was able to login, but some things are taking quite a while to load. I'd guess the servers are a bit overloaded due to people waiting until the last minute to buy passes...

drjeff

Same here.

Hope they realize THEIR platform issues and extend their early renewal deadline to returning customers to something like Epic's late May date for the greatest amount of benefits.

IKON sucks! (Just some hommage to the Vail sucks! thread 😉)

flakeydog

Got it to work once I posted this, just slow as molasses. Really it's just my Sugarbush pass but hoping to take advantage of some of the other destinations that we could not get to last season. Here's looking at you Tremblant. Also Stratton, somewhere I would go to check out but not at full price. Here's to a "normal" season in 21/22!

cdskier

Ikon claims the issues with the website were temporary and have been resolved as of a few minutes ago...

As someone that works in IT, I know that even with proper demand planning you can still have unexpected issues pop up. Shit happens... This is why I personally will never wait until the last minute for something like this (bought my pass weeks ago). I just don't trust technology.