• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

it was chilly last night riding home bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

legalskier

Shouldn't this thread be in the "Weather Forum?" Just wonderin'....
:confused:

Website
maps.google.com
Nice. Try the Triple 8

didnt rodney do that off the high board in back to killington??

rodney-back-to-school.jpg

Website
maps.google.com
Try 3. with a Myers floater.

3 i might not make it home....im at the mid point of my off season training....usually the last week in july & the first week in august i dont train by a schedule just go to gym if i feel like it....most of august is like that for me....once college football starts its every other day again....just did another mile walk for the feet & achilles & they r getting stronger already....rack it!!

Last edited:

Black Phantom

3 i might not make it home....im at the mid point of my off season training....usually the last week in july & the first week in august i dont train by a schedule just go to gym if i feel like it....most of august is like that for me....once college football starts its every other day again....just did another mile walk for the feet & achilles & they r getting stronger already....rack it!!

Try 3. Trust me.

Just remember to wear your vest.

14.jpg