• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington 2016-7: It's On!

dlague

I probably know the answer to this but will Killington be super crowded on Friday?

Sent from my VS985 4G using AlpineZone mobile app
We went one time on Friday after Thanksgiving and never did it again.

NORTH Ridge line was fairly long so we skied to the Gondola on every run but the bottom part of Bunny Buster was a choke point. With beginners mixed with advanced skiers it was a bit chaotic. That section started getting bumped out and inexperienced skiers and snowboards were falling everywhere.

Our original thinking was that it was Black Friday but that had little impact on who was there. For what was open and in this case what will be open, it will get crowded for sure.

For the $'s there are better options, unless you have a seasons pass at K. Depends where you live too.

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app

bdfreetuna

I probably know the answer to this but will Killington be super crowded on Friday?

Sent from my VS985 4G using AlpineZone mobile app

I am considering going there Sunday, hopefully enough people are either watching the race or have cleared out for the weekend by then. Would not even consider Friday or Saturday and will only consider Sunday based on terrain expansion.