• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Leaves starting to turn down here

Glenn

Some color in SoVT. I'm sure it'll be better by next weekend. I wonder how the folliage will be this year after all the darn rain we've had recently.

4aprice

Some color in SoVT. I'm sure it'll be better by next weekend. I wonder how the folliage will be this year after all the darn rain we've had recently.

I was up in the Rutland/Bomoseen area last weekend. There's color there but we overheard in the diner that up at Killington there was much more so we drove up there (btw, Great job by VTDOT on rt 4 in Mendon) and sure enough up by the ski area it was much more. Only bad part was the ceiling was about 3500' so the peaks were hidden. It getting closer:snow:

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

VR17

High Peaks in the Adirondacks are fabulous right now as are most of the central Dacs, at or near peaks. If you don't see them in the next week or so you'll miss the best of it.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
well I'm in Atlanta for 2 days for work and there's no sign of fall down here! Friggen 88 degrees today and humid as a bastard

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'd say its officially leaf peeper season! I was up the mendon way as well this weekend for a wedding and the mountains in the back were definitely full of color

WoodCore

Leaves were very colorful in Burke this past weekend.

P10106941.JPG

P1010696.JPG