• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Local ski area breakfast spots???

BackLoafRiver

For anyone heading east from Sunday River the Route 2 Diner in Rumford Center is a breakfast experience not to be missed. They make everything from scratch and the portions are huge.

This is an awesome tip! Thanks. I usually whip right through Rumford on my way to Sunday River. Any idea what time they open? Usually I am one to just grab a coffee and something moderately palatable from Dunkin' Donuts so I can hit first chair. I wouldn't mind waking up a little earlier for a decent breakfast.

Geoff

without a doubt... you will not make first gondola though eating there. good for visitors lots of souvenirs and you can see them making syrup.

Yeah, but Sugar & Spice is reserved for days with really crappy skiing... like... err.... today.

SIKSKIER

Cannon or Loon

Johnskismore should know this one as it's in his backyard.Sunnyday Diner on Rt3 next to Clarks trained bears on the Lincoln/N Woodstock line.Homemade everything.