• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Michigan is sending some good stuff your way...

Trekchick

cad_None_anim.gif

Greg

Staff member
We wish. Gonna be mostly rain...

Trekchick

Severine, we do get a bit more snow than you do, especially where I live.

It looks like the snow band is heading north and will be yucky rain by the time it gets to you. THAT SUX!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I honestly never thought much about it. When one of Brian's coworkers moved to Michigan several years ago (who he used to ski with once or twice a year), I recall saying something about how he won't get to ski as much anymore. :oops: Boy was I wrong!!! (And naive... :oops:)

Trekchick

Andyzee, you'd be shocked if I made a trip out there to ski with ya'll wouldn't you?

Severine, your avatar pic is nice. Looks like you're bringing your A game to the slopes these days.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
I am going to bury myself in the basement and watch Meathead films on Wednesday. Then Wednesday night it's the club meeting, where I'm going to screen more Miller and Meathead. All this green stuff is making me ill....