• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nys

deadheadskier

Staff member
What about Chew..like Skoal and Copenhagen. When I lived in Montana..2 out of three of my roommates chewed and I got curious and bummed some chew off of them..and it's gross..yet I get pretty blunted off chew..plus it makes you crap..which means...bathroom reading..If Dr. Jeff reads this..I know he'll mention the ill effects of chewing Tobacco..

As Dr Jeff pointed out, it ain't pretty what chew can do to your grill. I had a friend in High School who after dipping a tin a day for four years had developed cancerous cells.

tjf67

Very little or no regulation.....there's a reason why some of the tobacco lobbyist were one of the strongest groups in DC. They traditionally supported candidates that philosophically wants small government and deregulation.

No doubt but if it is a public safety concern you would think it would trump the lobbyist