• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Off topic but neccesary

TwinTips21

A few months ago some red sox fan were doing some gloating about how the yankees were nothing this year, and had no pitching to even make it above 500 by the end of the year. I have one thing to say NINE GAMES BACK.

noski

...and here I thought the Pawtucket team did pretty well playing against Major League teams....

ChileMass

A few months ago some red sox fan were doing some gloating about how the yankees were nothing this year, and had no pitching to even make it above 500 by the end of the year. I have one thing to say NINE GAMES BACK.

TwinTips - I think that Joisey water must be causing your brain to short-circuit. Where you been? The Sox have been cooked and done for a couple weeks now and with Lester getting cancer on top of all the injuries, it ain't even funny any more. You win - give the Yanks the Series trophy already. I'm moving on to football.

Prediction for 9/17 at the Meadowlands - Pats 44, J-E-T-S 6.....

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
TwinTips - I think that Joisey water must be causing your brain to short-circuit. Where you been? The Sox have been cooked and done for a couple weeks now and with Lester getting cancer on top of all the injuries, it ain't even funny any more. You win - give the Yanks the Series trophy already. I'm moving on to football.

Prediction for 9/17 at the Meadowlands - Pats 44, J-E-T-S 6.....

Ain't gonna matter when the Giants win the Super Bowl. :p

TwinTips21

Your good at changing the subject. NINE GAMES BACK. Also I'm not a jets fan I'm a Giants fan. One last sport I would like to comment on is the bruins suck. Go devils. The only thing good that has ever happened to boston sports-wise is Brian Gionta and Stephen Gionta going to college at BC.

ctenidae

Your good at changing the subject. NINE GAMES BACK. Also I'm not a jets fan I'm a Giants fan. One last sport I would like to comment on is the bruins suck. Go devils. The only thing good that has ever happened to boston sports-wise is Brian Gionta and Stephen Gionta going to college at BC.

Oh, come on. There was that one guy who was on that team that won that thing back some time ago. That was pretty cool. Then there was that other guy on a different team that did something else.

What's sad is that the Sox are 9 games back, and still in second.

ChileMass

......There was that one guy who was on that team that won that thing back some time ago. That was pretty cool. Then there was that other guy on a different team that did something else......

I remember him! He was terrific. Good old what's his name.

TwinTips - did your dog get held for ransom by some Harvard frat boys or something? Your Boston hatred is borderline pathological.......

jjmcgo

Hey Twiddle Tips

or whatever your name is, keep this in mind:
If you're going to go on a consecutive-game losing streak, it's better to do it in August than in the last four games of the American League Championship series.
Try to put your pain behind you and get down to S. Mountain Arena and watch Mogilny eat up 14 percent of your favorite team's salary cap. Malakhov gets another 11 percent.
Buh-bye Madden and Brylin. We need your money for the Rochester leprechaun.
Actually, I like the Devils, it's you I like to see squirm. :)