• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

One sport/activity you would like to get back into

hammer

Along the lines of the "one sport for the rest of your life" thread...is there some sport or activity that you were really into that you would like to take up again?

For me, I'd like to get back into flying...I finished up my instrument and multi-engine ratings about 14 years ago and then due to time and money constraints I stopped altogether.

Of course, if I had the cash and there are any good ski areas near small airports then I could get the best of both...

campgottagopee

For me it would be dirt and road bikes. Had 'em, loved 'em but gave them up do to lack of time. Someday I want my toys back !!!!

ComeBackMudPuddles

beerpong-navy-mens-real_display.gif

+ college.....

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
"
muff2.jpg
" diving?

Or "diving" diving?
:roll:

Hiking and MTB, which I will this spring, one way or another. Durn kids messing up all my fun activities... ;)

Actually I REALLY miss waterskiing. Waterskied from about 7th/8th grade until shortly after I graduated high school. Then my dad didn't have a boat anymore so it fell to the wayside. It was a lot of fun....

Grassi21

Paddling. But its more of a seasonal thing keeping me away.

Glass_Bow_Shot.JPG

Grassi21

That's more something I want to take up. I've only been 3 times but I LOVED it.

I love it. Early morning paddles are the best IMO. But like skiing, it means time away from the family. I can't wait for the little guy to paddle and ski so the whole family can get out at once.

Paul

I love it. Early morning paddles are the best IMO. But like skiing, it means time away from the family. I can't wait for the little guy to paddle and ski so the whole family can get out at once.

May not be paddling, but you could always piddle together...

wa-loaf

Ultimate Fighting

j/k - haven't done much mtn biking since we had the kids.