• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush for intermediate

newskier

I may be going to Sugarbush and I've never been there before. Which section has better choices for a lower intermediate skier-- Mt. Ellen or Lincoln Peak? I realize I can ski both in one day, but I'm wondering where to start. Not looking for anything super steep-- mostly easier blues to moderate blues.
Thanks

jrmagic

I may be going to Sugarbush and I've never been there before. Which section has better choices for a lower intermediate skier-- Mt. Ellen or Lincoln Peak? I realize I can ski both in one day, but I'm wondering where to start. Not looking for anything super steep-- mostly easier blues to moderate blues.
Thanks

You can go to either but if it were me, I would still go to Lincoln Peak. There are quite a few blues on both Lincoln Peak and Noth Lynx peak to keep you busy. If you go there instead of Mt. Ellen I wold highly reccomend Sleeper and Murphy's Glade. Those are 2 of the coolest cruisers you will find. Dont let the names fool you they are WIDE open with a tree here and there.