• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown Bump or Bust II - 3/22/09 Roll call!!

powhunter

Man up and sign up!! Dont forget...even though you think you suck (like me) entering is showing support and thanks for the great job ski sundown has done for us and the sport of mogul skiing this year..also include anyone not on this forum who plans to enter

powhunter
jonnypoach

2knees

I'll take some liberties here:

powhunter
jonnypoach
bvibert
mondeo
Greg
2knees
MrEvil
gmcunni

Ski Dork
Iceman
Spencer
MogulQueen
Madskier6 (where you been?)
I'm gonna assume Bart the Patroller will be there
181 (?)

and of course Powbmps should be entering but he said he gets too nervous to enter comps. he'd rather stay home and play with his barbie dolls on sunday. :razz:

(dude, i'm trying to goat you into it)

bvibert

Staff member
Powbmps, you gotta come on down dude! It's gonna be a fun time! Way better than cruising around the driveway in your power wheels.

bvibert

Staff member
powhunter
jonnypoach
bvibert
mondeo
Greg
2knees
MrEvil
gmcunni
Ski Dork
Iceman
Spencer
MogulQueen
Madskier6 (where you been?)
I'm gonna assume Bart the Patroller will be there
181 (?)

Add Grassi to that list! Also I believe Al's wife (Robin??) will be there, I'm assuming Shea too.

madriverjack

I'm in. Do I need a helmet to enter and what time do I need to be there? I was planning 11:30 is that early enough? Can not wait till sunday it's going to be a great time. See you all sunday.

SkiDork

Do I need a helmet to enter and what time do I need to be there?

10AM- Slopestyle Event for skiers only. Category-Open. Registration: 8am-9:30am; $10 entry fee. Helmets required. Waiver/release form required and must be signed by parent/legal guardian if under 18. $500 1st place prize.

1PM - "Invite Only" Big Air Event. $1000 Best Trick Prize

2:30PM - "Bump or Bust" Mogul Competition on Gunbarrel. Categories: Skiers 18+, Skiers U-18, Snowboarders-Open, Women-Open; Registration: 12:30-2:00pm. $20 entry fee. Helmets required. Waiver/release form required and must be signed by parent/legal guardian if under 18. $1000 1st place prize for Category-Skiers 18+.

2knees

I'm in. Do I need a helmet to enter and what time do I need to be there? I was planning 11:30 is that early enough? Can not wait till sunday it's going to be a great time. See you all sunday.

nice bro. looking forward to rippin with you again.

bvibert

Staff member

Yes on the helmet, and 11:30 should be perfect.

See you there!

madriverjack

Are they going to open Gunny for practice and is anyone going to drink a couple to loosen up or is everyone gonna make me the only lush again?

Creakyknees

Don't forget about these people.

Chuck Martin
David Babic
Travis Mayer
J. Bloom
T. Dawson
Shannon Bahrke
Patrick Deneen
Michelle Roark
Nate Roberts
Johnny Mosley
Donna Weinbrecht
Harkin
Sunny
Rudi
Squirrel
Kendo
Slasher
Banana Pants:eek:
Glenn Plake
:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

powhunter

Are they going to open Gunny for practice and is anyone going to drink a couple to loosen up or is everyone gonna make me the only lush again?

course should be open for practice...Im gonna bring a cooler full of beers for apre bumpage..Glad ya can make it bro

steveo

madriverjack

Hey 11:30 meet up in lot with coolers? Does anyone have a extra helmet(med) I can borrow or am going to have to wear a motorcycle helmet?

Last edited:

MR. evil

Hey 11:30 meet up in lot with coolers? Does anyone have a extra helmet(med) I can borrow or am going to have to wear a motorcycle helmet?

My wifes old helmet may fit you....be warned thats us grey with pink bunny rabits graphics.

2knees

i should be there by 12:30 cooler in tow. i'll bring the lil coleman grill and some steak tips also.