• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown Bump or Bust II - 3/22/09 Roll call!!

downhill04

I will be there but am 50/50 on entering the comp. I am going to take a couple of runs before making the decision on whether or not my back is up to the task.

o3jeff

Hey 11:30 meet up in lot with coolers? Does anyone have a extra helmet(med) I can borrow or am going to have to wear a motorcycle helmet?

Mines a size small if you need to borrow it since I am not in the contest. Remember though if you win we split the prize!:grin:

Greg

Staff member
Are they going to open Gunny for practice

I think we'll be able to hit the course right up until it starts. Actually, there are many sections that need some major slipping and/or just ripper traffic. As tempting as the good line on the right is, we should all make a point to work the hurtin' areas. Looking forward to meeting you.

and is anyone going to drink a couple to loosen up or is everyone gonna make me the only lush again?

course should be open for practice...Im gonna bring a cooler full of beers for apre bumpage..Glad ya can make it bro

steveo

I might be down for a pre-comp beer or two to ease the nerves.

I will be there but am 50/50 on entering the comp. I am going to take a couple of runs before making the decision on whether or not my back is up to the task.

Yeah, just come and free ski and cheer on the rest of us hacks if you don't feel up to competing.

Are we allowed to go inverted in this comp or are there rules against it?

How about you just try to stay injury-free, okay? ;)

I should be there around 11 am. The big air is going to be sick to watch from lift one.

Edit: as was mentioned above and now posted on their site, the women only division is back in. Women can choose to compete with the boys though.

Greg

Staff member
Don't forget about these people.

Chuck Martin
David Babic
Travis Mayer
J. Bloom
T. Dawson
Shannon Bahrke
Patrick Deneen
Michelle Roark
Nate Roberts
Johnny Mosley
Donna Weinbrecht
Harkin
Sunny
Rudi
Squirrel
Kendo
Slasher
Banana Pants:eek:
Glenn Plake
:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

I'm still wondering if Radio Ron and/or the Hammer will show up.

Chris Sullivan

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
I just talked to Hammer on the deck. He is a cool guy and is diggen the set up.

Greg

Staff member
I predict a 300 reply TR, easy.

bvibert

Staff member
powhunter
jonnypoach
bvibert
mondeo
Greg
2knees
MrEvil