• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Terrorist Attack on Indian Railways

Greg

Staff member
Politics aside, this should simply serve as a reminder that something like that could easily happen here.

ctenidae

True. It's not a question of if, it's a question of when, how, and where.
Fortunately, I'm all stocked up on plastic sheeting and duck tape. I've got my WhisperLite primed with 1/2 a bottle of fuel, and 40 pounds of dog food in the bin. I'm ready for anything.

And really, that's about all the fear I'm carrying on terrorism.

BeanoNYC

Apparently, they have already stepped up security on the NY Subways in reaction to this attack. Tom, can you confirm?

YardSaleDad

Website
www.tirnalong.com
John84 said:
Why lock it if it is clear that both Trailboss and Greg don't mind having it posted? (in response to YSD)

Because No politics should mean No Politics even from mods. Reports from the front lines of the "Global War on Terror" is as apolitical as stem cell research.

And yes the assorted uniforms were more visible today.

BeanoNYC

YardSaleDad said:
"Global War on Terror" is as apolitical as stem cell research.

...Funny, that's the only political comment in this thread so far. ;)

Bag searches, the whole nine yards? I have my wife's family coming in this week. Just want to know what joys to look forward to on the A train.

Greg

Staff member
YardSaleDad said:
The title of the thread said Terrorist before the dust had even settled in Mumbai.
So how exactly does that make it political? :blink: