• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The "Nice" Thread

MRGisevil

OK- so yeah, I like causing a ruckus. I figure it'd be a fun challenge to try and actually say NICE things about people for a change. So go ahead, lay it on me. Be as jerky and stupid-face as you want. I'll try and respond with something nice.

Try.

bvibert

Staff member
So you want me to call you a stinky poo poo head who can't ski or ride a bike, and the you're gonna say something nice to me in return??

Ok, you're a stinky poo poo head who can't ski or ride a bike.

o3jeff

So you want me to call you a stinky poo poo head who can't ski or ride a bike, and the you're gonna say something nice to me in return??

Looks like she has nothing nice to say about you!

MRGisevil

Bvibert does not like men now.

OK- so yeah, I like causing a ruckus. I figure it'd be a fun challenge to try and actually say NICE things about people for a change. So go ahead, lay it on me. Be as jerky and stupid-face as you want. I'll try and respond with something nice.

Try.

I'm happy to be your facebook friend and it's nice to know that the little girl in the picture with you is not your kid...

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Clearly this is a veiled attempt to subvert the natural order of things.

I'm going back to collecting spores, molds and fungus.

wa-loaf

I kinda like the abuse from MRGisevil. This nice stuff is lame. So suck it. :p

Clearly this is a veiled attempt to subvert the natural order of things.

I'm going back to collecting spores, molds and fungus.

just don't eat the spores, molds and fungus..otherwise your goats will start to look really nice...giggidy goo

MRGisevil

Crazy Golem Bitch! Go tear some ground up! ;-)

WAAAA!!!! Take the test! I wanna see what badass thing you are! Seriously, I was laughing so hard while taking it I fell out of my chair and banged the elbow on the corner of my desk. I'm gonna take a picture of the bruise and make that my new super sexy avatar.

bvibert

Staff member
Actually I failed a the goat comment I just didn't post all the obscenities I was shouting in my head.

It's only a fail if you post them. Greg would have banned me for life if I posted all the obscenities that are floating around in my head on a daily basis...