• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

drjeff

Buffalo Chicken Salad and some diet cokes (oops diet pepsi's - the restaurant just switched brand loyalties yesterday :rolleyes:)

corned beef on rye..chips..diet coke..best of all is it's paid for by the boss..and they say there's no free lunch..

dmc

Going out for some kimchi, rice and squid...

Moe Ghoul

Made a wrap with leftover london broil sauteed with onions, lime juice, fajita seasoning, jalpenos, a few chunks of velvetta and some smoky chipotle salsa.

Kinda like a topshelf taco bell concoction.

Grassi21

Made a wrap with leftover london broil sauteed with onions, lime juice, fajita seasoning, jalpenos, a few chunks of velvetta and some smoky chipotle salsa.

Kinda like a topshelf taco bell concoction.

nice. i used a wheat wrap, half a left over hamburger (chopped up) from last night, monterey jack cheese, and sriracha hot sauce. dip it in a little sour cream.... mmmmmmmmm

late lunch afterwork at the diner...beef noodle soup..garlic chicken breast over rice and corn...Iced tea with a little lemonade...hit the spot after a delivery day..

bigbog

today..?, but yesterday...

I finally found my first large, wild rasberry patch in all the 7yrs since I've been up here...!!!:daffy: First since ~20yrs ago..
4WD-ing old logging roads/trails..gives way to hiking around remote mountain/watershed I've visited for years...going back to pre-mechanized logging practices. It was a fun day 90F day....and the more I think about MTBing, it would be a dynamite area for it.(have it on my todo biking list..in addition to paddling it...once I re-locate bog.) Passed by the Penobscot's West Branch(Big Eddy section) and a definitive chance to cool off by jumping in and floating in my ww PFD, but opted to travel down the ~20mi and get into the sticks. I always seem to have left the camera home when I stumble onto these oddities out in the woods....*$(%*$)*#$#(