• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Salad - Romane lettuce, grape tomatoes, carrots, red peppers, 2oz turkey breast and 2 tablespoons of Miso Caesar salad dressing

drjeff

Salad - Romane lettuce, grape tomatoes, carrots, red peppers, 2oz turkey breast and 2 tablespoons of Miso Caesar salad dressing

Nice healthy one there Root! I was doing quite well today on the healthy factor until about 30 minutes ago when a patient brought in a tin of Danish Butter Cookies :eek: Must somehow resist walking into the kitchen in my office now for the next 90 or so minutes :rolleyes:

Nice healthy one there Root! I was doing quite well today on the healthy factor until about 30 minutes ago when a patient brought in a tin of Danish Butter Cookies :eek: Must somehow resist walking into the kitchen in my office now for the next 90 or so minutes :rolleyes:

At my work right now we have Pringles, Peanuts and Prezals..why does everything that starts with the letter P be so perfect..

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I eat the same damn thing every day. I really love the Miso dressing. On the weekends I switch it up and use Newmans' Own Honey Mustard

icedtea

....what was that thing we used to eat back in the day? What was it... oh yeah...