• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
PB&J burger at Plan B in Simsbury: peanut butter and bacon jam on a grass-fed beef burger with American cheese. Fries on the side sprinkled with truffle salt. Mmmm-mmmm!

Aq8ksmcCEAASQaG.jpg

MR. evil

PB&J burger at Plan B in Simsbury: peanut butter and bacon jam on a grass-fed beef burger with American cheese. Fries on the side sprinkled with truffle salt. Mmmm-mmmm!

Aq8ksmcCEAASQaG.jpg

Where is the Plan B in Simsbury? I only know about the W Hartford and Glastonbury locations which are both close-ish to my office. But Simsbury is closer to home, and i do love me some Plan B.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
On Railroad Rd. If you know where Fiddlers Green is (where Joe Pizza is located on Route 10) it's on that road behind it, between Rt 10 and Iron Horse Blvd (where the bike path is). One of my fave spots to eat!

vdk03

No I worked today, got out around 2 and figured I might as well get a few turns in to finish out the afternoon.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

ScottySkis

Where is the Plan B in Simsbury? I only know about the W Hartford and Glastonbury locations which are both close-ish to my office. But Simsbury is closer to home, and i do love me some Plan B.

that looks really really delicious oh i must make a trip to try my favorite things burgers and peanut butter.