• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
that looks really really delicious oh i must make a trip to try my favorite things burgers and peanut butter.

It was one of the weekly specials. Hope it returns again someday! They had one around Valentine's day that had cream cheese, chives, strawberry jam, and gouda, IIRC. Amazing!

Today was an Asiago Roast Beef sandwich from Panera. Ate the pickle, saved the chips for tomorrow.

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Potato leek soup, fresh field green salad and whole wheat fusilli with turkey sausage and broccolli in just a really light bit of garlic and olive oil. I think after sauteing it, they finished it under the broiler with a some parmesean. And I had a double bag to wash it down.

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
string cheese

I LOVE String Cheese Incident. However, I am not much of a fan of actual string cheese.

With that said, your lunch was more filling than mine!! I had a half of a melon and a bagel at my desk for breakfast and then nothing until my Friday Night beers! On pint number 3 and I had a few slices of a bar pie! .