• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you skiing or riding on?

bvibert

Staff member
Enjoying the summer, lots of golf, busy with the kids. But getting Ski and Skiing in the mail, then hitting the Alpine Haus sale to get the kids' gear has me salivating about skiing again!

Glad to see you back. Hope to see you at Sundown this season!

sledhaulingmedic

Quiver.jpg

Nothing new for this season. I should throw some out:roll:

Geoff

I'm on Salomon Xtra Hots in a 185. I've had 2 pairs with the '03-'04 graphics and I have an unmounted pair from the '04-'05 model year that I'm planning to use this year. After a year with no replacement ski in the Salomon line, they have a comparable model this year called the X-Wing Fury that's slightly shorter and slightly wider. I plan to demo it several times to see if it's my next ski. I'll be shopping in the spring when everything is marked down to half price.

I also have a pair of 190 cm Volkl Explosiv heli-skiing boards with a 95mm waist. I've never used them in New England. My wife has a pair of 165's that she pulls out every powder day. I have a pair of 180's with demo bindings for house guests that I use in the woods from time to time when it's dust on crust.

scream10x.jpg

ski_resort_observer

Website
www.firstlightphotographics.com
190cm Atomics, painted white, B-something and a number that seems more appropriate for a computer software edition, had some bindings that start with an S mounted. Seem to work well. Paid 100 bucks, I think they are 2003/2004(?) models

200cm Dynamics, VR-17 for rock skis, a ski buddy gave them to me as he was moving to Florida. mid-80's model.

gores95

Been a while since I posted....must be gettin' cold!!!!

2005 Atomic Izor 9.7 with Neox 4.12 bindings...168 cm and 116-72-102.

Solid all-around ski for this 39 year old!