• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What's the deal with 20+ line signatures ?

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Goes without saying.

BTW. I just had to take a Haz Waste safety course for work. They actually use the same pic you have as your avatar.....but without the PBR. So did they photoshop out the beer? Or was it photoshopped into yours to make it even awesomer?

Best I can tell that is actually a painting done in the 30's .Google dead beaver ,the artist signed on the tree(Muprhy 31?) I found it on a Becket oil burner site some years ago. I found a PBR can on line and re sized it and cut it out , put it on the scanner and added text in Paint program . Not an It guy so it took me 20 min
and some trial and error.
After reading someone left a PBR on the slope at Jay the idea poped in my head ,,,some poor animal getting drunk.

Last edited:

Cannonball

Best I can tell that is actually a painting done in the 30's . I found it on a Becket oil burner site some years ago. I found a PBR can on line and re sized it and cut it out , put it on the scanner and added text in Paint program . Not an It guy so it took me 20 min
and some trial and error.
After reading someone left a PBR on the slope at Jay the idea poped in my head ,,,some poor animal getting drunk.

More awesomer!

dlague

I saw a dead beaver on the highway. Does that count?

i typed with my i thumbs using AlpineZone

jimk

Should I make a line for PBRs I planned on drinking but didn't because I was tired?

Planned PBRs missed due to availability of better beer.

I went to one of the trendiest new restaurants in Wash DC last night with my wife and one of my adult daughters. Had to wait in line to get in. They don't take reservations. They had PBR on the beer list and I almost ordered one with this forum in mind. Went with a similarly cheap Modelo instead:)
The restaurant was OK, but I think that's my yearly dose of trendy.

dlague

On a serious note: If I can take this thread seriously, the signature with resorts an dates is nothing new. Being relatively new to this board, I adopted the idea from others that did the same. I too thought it was a nice way to keep track of where I have been and when.

This has lead me to think outside of the proverbial skiing window and maybe my signature will start to list my no skiing activities which will include the activity, where, when and how much.

Why do people pupu on other peoples parades? Maybe we should all conform to a single style and all be the same - not!