• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Which bindings for Scott Neo's

AllThingsAlpine

Website
www.allthingsalpine.com
This is my first post on this forum, so hi to all!

I recently bought a pair of Scott Neo's on the advice of a friend. Looking to use them next winter, but hoping to find some bindings over the summer and maybe get a good price.

Does anybody know these skis, and know what would be the best bindings to go for? Budget is a bit of a concern. I'm not looking for anything too pricey, but probably willing to spend a little more than usual. Up to about 400 francs (I live in Switzerland), which is roughly the same in dollars.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hawkshot99

My personal favorite for any float mounts is the Marker Griffon/Jester. Wider bindings allow the skis to turn easier, pretty light weight and I love the way they release. Nice smooth release rather than super jerky.

In 4 years of using them with many sets I never really ever pre release, unlike some of my other system bindings I have as well.

AllThingsAlpine

Website
www.allthingsalpine.com
Thanks Hawkshot! Very helpful.

Hi Nick!

Long story, I am Swiss through my father, currently living in Geneva, but moving back to London soon. (I am also British). However, I grew up in South Africa. Where I dreamed of the Alps!!

Nein, I don't speak German (Swiss German, or High German)... Mais comme ma famille est Suisse-Française, je parle français!