• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

why?

Puck it

ever notice how when THEY say " we need to talk " nothing good is gonna follow.

How about this?

You never want to do such and such with me like shopping in the mall. They know very well that you can't thing that they are about. Do we ask them to go do stuff with us that they don't like. I never ask my wife to go skiing when the temp is below 25.

deadheadskier

Staff member
for me it's all pretty simple. knowing what you like to do as individuals, knowing what you like to do as a couple. Do enough of the later and your good to go whenever on the former.

Puck it

for me it's all pretty simple. knowing what you like to do as individuals, knowing what you like to do as a couple. Do enough of the later and your good to go whenever on the former.

Wait until you have been married a long time. :argue:

Warp Daddy

Is this the women bashing thread?

Nah Sevie its just guys being guys -----no harm intended at all ----- Just messin around like locker room bs -- its a guy thing

Most of us still believe that our better halfs are outstanding and have our best interest at heart and that there are differances that's all -- we luv ya's

u gotta remember its just

drjeff

your wife asks you to go to the mall with her? :blink:

When mine does, the first thing I do is MAKE sure there's some type of sports bar in the mall, and then once that's been established, I tell her to go buy some stuff, and find me at the bar when she needs help carrying bags of stuff ;)