• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Your first

mondeo

the taunting starts already. ;-)

It stopped?

Kmart, probably. And probably keeping off blacks for the first few days.

One of my plans for the year is to do a lot more flats training, and really focus on my technique. I need to do a lot of work on really getting my weight on the downhill ski and standing proud. I figure the best thing to do is just drill into my head the stuff I really need to work on before they open up Bear and Sundown starts seeding bumps.

bvibert

Staff member
I guess I was wrong about my first turns being at Mount Snow. Who would have thought that they would have been at Hunter down Hellgate in close to 2 feet of powder. :snow:

migs 01

This is a good question and one that i've been thinking about alot. I just got new gear for this season so I'll Probably just take the carpet up to the top of the bunny hill and get familiar with my new stuff. Also, I just started linking stem christis at the end of last year so i'd like to practice those.

JD

Website
hotmail.com
I figured mine would have been chin clip or nose dive. Instead it was something off of whiteface, don't even know what...snow was plastered to all the trail signs. Something ridge I think. To Lower something....but it was POW!