• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Your first

Sparky

While mountain and which trail will be your first this season? Will you it be something blue to warm up on or will you start out charging?

thetrailboss

Staff member
Sugarbush and Middle Jester/Deathspout Combo to Heaven's Gate. Not really charging ahead, just a necessity to get to the lift.

Greg

Staff member
I'm hoping for a similar terrain roll-out at Mount Snow this season. If so, probably one run down the front face and then off to TNF.

Grassi21

Hopefully this season you'll man up and not scamper back to the front face after one run on Chute. :razz:

the taunting starts already. ;-) looking back on that day i wish i could have hung there. but after my time in the bumps last season i don't think i would pass chute up again if its in the same shape.

frozencorn

River or Smuggs most likely to use the forthcoming free Warren Miller tickets in Nov.

Trail, TBD

Unless, you know, there's that Halloween thing at Killington.....

Sky

Probably whatever Wachusett has open.

Almost did the season starter with the AZ gang @ Killington two years ago. Not happening this year. Too much going on @ work. I'm saving my days for top notch hookey!