• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunday River 22-23

Hawk

Warning Granite1 post!!!!!
Still waiting on what his conservative values are that are so different than people in MA. ?????

Riverveteran

Red vs. Orange, vs. Blue is total BS, just ski and be happy with all the great things SR does for its skiers and riders.

Riverveteran

Leave the bubble up.....if it's that offensive.....I have better things worry about......I like a lift that attracts more skiers, that puts more $'s into the resort....but the naysayers, ski 100+ days a year complain, wrong color, too many riders, poorly managed....the resort doesn't care about their opinion.....like skinning, their $12/lift tickets add no value to the resort.....

Hawk

More skiers? So you liked the traffic back up all the way back to town? Also, color aside, the management of that line is horible. Just put one person in the corral to organize the sheep. Not that hard. Sunday River is in a great capitol position with skier visit up. I really don't think you have a lot to worry about. Mr. Dan can complain all he wants.

Riverveteran

More skiers? So you liked the traffic back up all the way back to town? Also, color aside, the management of that line is horible. Just put one person in the corral to organize the sheep. Not that hard. Sunday River is in a great capitol position with skier visit up. I really don't think you have a lot to worry about. Mr. Dan can complain all he wants.
Traffic doesn't bother me at all, gets me to the mountain earlier. Happened twice all season and you'd think the Mass Pike was running through town with all the crying 😭......the coral might be frustrating at times but look on the bright red side.....

Smellytele

Traffic doesn't bother me at all, gets me to the mountain earlier. Happened twice all season and you'd think the Mass Pike was running through town with all the crying 😭......the coral might be frustrating at times but look on the bright red side.....
And this isn’t even where the lift is and it looks like the mass pike

Attachments

• 9F6062FE-60F9-413D-9754-6AD8D7328ED2.jpeg
    9F6062FE-60F9-413D-9754-6AD8D7328ED2.jpeg
    970.4 KB · Views: 32

BodeMiller1

Freudian Slip:

I meant to say, "Honey please pass the salt".

What I said, "You've ruined my life you f###**n- bitch".

She burns the toast no big deal, I mis-speak and I'm the bad guy?

Meow

Mass. is not a state it's a commomwealth, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Woem

BodeMiller1

granite must’ve hazed the fuck out of the pledges at his unh frat :)
I was kicked out of Sigma Nu for chasing woman and drinking too much. There were only a couple of cool guys in the place. I'm proud to say I hung out at Sigma Beta. Call it 15 years ago, The State Police and others raided Beta and found 12 illegal drugs. I'm not sure how the state came up with 12. I'm thinking they were not counting coffee.

When the Bud Light sign was on... That was a key.

Beta is not Beta any longer. File under sad, butt true.

No pictures will be posted for obvious reasons.

I played football in the spring in 1984. Most were shooting steroids and I was out classed. So I walked off.

I hung out with a guy who skied on the U.S. Freestyle team. He wouldn't smoke with me because he got tested. Always said he would when he could.

Then one sunny spring day in 1988 he walked up to me w/ a big smile and we got high on the lawn of Thompson Hall. I firmly believe Thompson would have been proud.

Yep

Rack IT

KustyTheKlown

they confiscated everything. even the stuff we didn't steal.

msdnala_ec135.jpg

BodeMiller1

they confiscated everything. even the stuff we didn't steal.

msdnala_ec135.jpg
The main coke guy (that's what the sign was for) forgot to go to school for a year or so. When he was called in to explain he said he couldn't go to school because his father was C.I.A. and he was afraid he would be kidnapped so he had to go to an island and lay low. Beta was a mess...