• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

Bump for stoke...

Probably the soup and sandwich special at the local deli..maybe a BLT wrap and some chicken noodle soup..with a diet coke..

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Dude don't give him any ideas :lol:

I was actually starting that thread and then decided against it. Went something like this:

Subject: The Morning After Thread

GSS has started the Dinner thread and then the Lunch thread, I want to know the after effects, how'd it all come out. So you can look at this as the morning bowl movement thread. I'll start, although it wasn't the greatest, today's was ok, medium in size, texture was pretty good, smelled like flowers.

Greg

Staff member
I had a major bowl striper today. Those are the best.

bvibert

Staff member
Well I was going to post that I had Salisbury steak for lunch, but this thread is getting gross... :puke:

;)

BTW, with the way my stomach is feeling just minutes after finishing lunch I'm thinking I'll be able to give you an after affects report soon... :eek:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
This is becoming the "lose your lunch" thread. :puke:

We were real high brow here today. Peanut butter and fluff on whole grain bread for me; no fluff for DD. She had some honey graham cracker sticks, too. I think I'll wash some grapes next. The littlest one will have some mush in a jar,probably, followed by some milk. Exciting, I know.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Well I was going to post that I had Salisbury steak for lunch, but this thread is getting gross... :puke:

;)

BTW, with the way my stomach is feeling just minutes after finishing lunch I'm thinking I'll be able to give you an after affects report soon... :eek:
No wonder why you feel that way! Look at what you ate! :puke: