• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

'Out For Delivery'

Madroch

Schwing.... bindings OFD;

WATERTOWN, CT, US 09/03/2009 8:10 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
09/03/2009 7:08 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
SHREWSBURY, MA, US 09/03/2009 4:45 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
SHREWSBURY, MA, US 09/02/2009 11:49 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
AUBURN, ME, US 09/02/2009 8:15 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
09/02/2009 7:28 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 09/02/2009 4:03 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Madroch

On a side note--- wife's skis still have not shipped (coming from CO). The era of instant gratification makes me ponder a two day delay when the skis were reportedly in stock.

o3jeff

Eff me, I get home from work and there is the UPS tag on my door saying they have a package, but need a signature so I shoot up to Watertown thinking it is my new computer only to find out it is only the free privacy screen thingy(wtf do they need a signature for that).

I get back to my car and check my Blackberry and there is an email from Lenovo saying they just shipped the computer... Looks like I will be making this trip again next week.

Madroch

Bindings are here- skis tomorrow. WTF is up with the CO shop, still haven't shipped the wife's skis. Damn tempted to cancel and switch to a pair of k2 T:nines at Sierraskis-- those prices rock.

anyone with kids ever try the k2 Moto GMBX Jr or similar? Am worried it will be too much ski for my daughter who wants to race but isn't carving yet. Price makes it difficult to pass up- even though it is an older ski.

snowmonster

Just got it in the mail:

1) replacement sole blocks (both Alpine and AT) for my BD Factor -- ordered in July but they just got it in stock at BD (customer service rocks!); and

2) Save Magic Mountain shirt and stickers (RustyGroomer, thank you!).

Summer's winding down...

WJenness

woot, UPS left presents for me:

Car stuff this time...

MTL, Gear Oil (Differentials), and Brake fluid.

Time for a flush & Fill fest...

Brakes, Clutch, Transmission, Center Differential, Rear Differential.

-w

bvibert

Staff member
woot, UPS left presents for me:

Car stuff this time...

MTL, Gear Oil (Differentials), and Brake fluid.

Time for a flush & Fill fest...

Brakes, Clutch, Transmission, Center Differential, Rear Differential.

-w

Thanks for the reminder, I need to order some stuff for my car too.

Madroch

Wow... feel like i'm stepping on someone's grave here following GSS-- but, life goes on and snow will fall... so purchased replacement bindings for my Fischers on ebay this am-- stayed with the Railflex b/c I didn't want to remount- but went from 10 to 12 on the DIN (only b/c those were available) - - I broke a plastic thingy adjusting them last year to fit my new boots-- they were holding up but I feared would fail at any time.

Have promised my wife I am done shopping for the year---- but I found a pair of Racetiger RC's at 173....

WoodCore

Both my bike lights are finally on the way!! Can't wait to have the ability to deal with the darkness and keep riding!!!