• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Beowtch thread - for therapy

bvibert

Staff member
can you talk to your boy and ask him to back down... I don't like him.... He should be good with that...

I am good with that. If you don't like me then don't make whiny comments to my posts... mmmmm-kay???

dmc

So you can dish it, but you can't take it. Ok I'm cool with that!

I have no like or dislike for DMC, I'm just staying in the character of this thread. Your "Oh poor me, everybody hates me" tact is wearing thin. Take of the dress, and insult somebody will ya?

I can take it - and i take more then most here.. just not up the poop chute..

I just get pissed when the mods pile on because I don't want to go there anymore - you can't win and end up looking even more stupid..

bvibert

Staff member
My almost 5 and almost 8 year old daughter fight over more important things than this... :lol:

Maybe they should start posting. That might raise the bar a bit around here...

Freedom of speech! :lol:

Seriously, I'm not taking sides here, and quite frankly think you both are being retarded. But it's intriguing to watch, that's for sure.
:beer:

Waaaahhh Greg called me retarded... :cry:

I'm reporting this post!

dmc

I am good with that. If you don't like me then don't make whiny comments to my posts... mmmmm-kay???

You are such a douchebag...
With your snarky f'ing comments...

bvibert

Staff member
I can take it - and i take more then most here.. just not up the poop chute..

I just get pissed when the mods pile on because I don't want to go there anymore - you can't win and end up looking even more stupid..

What mods are piling on? Is this the crew that you refuse to elaborate on? So far it looks like Greg has told me I'm wrong and then called us both retarded. How is that piling it on you? You really make me laugh D.

I hope you make it out on Monday at Hunter, I'll buy you a beer afterward. Thanks for the laughs this morning.

drjeff

Time to get some popcorn and watch this play out!
(much more exciting than watching the snow NOT fall this morning)

Greg

Staff member
Ski/Ride-Off!

dmc vs. bvibert

Top to bottom on Annapurna, 1 pm, Monday. Be there!