• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mt. Snow Report?

Angus

just got back not real familiar with the mountain so the names kind of allude me but the North Face was icy without much new snow on it. bear trap they blewsnow for the first half of the day. It was fun although the bumps are irregular. They were making snow all day all over the mountainin. In summary it was much better than I thought it would be

Glenn

Yesterday was better than Saturday. I'd say yesterday was one of the better days of the season. I agree with Angus on Beartrap. But it was still a fun run. Mineshaft to Inferno was fun yesterday. The snow on the mountain was firm in spots, but overall, fast and edgeable. With the fanguns going this week, I only see it getting better...

WWF-VT

Yesterday was better than Saturday. I'd say yesterday was one of the better days of the season. I agree with Angus on Beartrap. But it was still a fun run. Mineshaft to Inferno was fun yesterday. The snow on the mountain was firm in spots, but overall, fast and edgeable. With the fanguns going this week, I only see it getting better...

Must be having a tough year at Mount Snow if yesterday was one of the better days of the season

Glenn

Must be having a tough year at Mount Snow if yesterday was one of the better days of the season

It's relative. In the sense that the trails we hit were nice, there were no crowds, the sun was out, the temp was good and there was no wind. So it was a number of factors that came together. Plus, we didn't expect it to be as good as it was.