• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on Thanksgiving Day?

quiglam1

Looking for Ski Resorts in NY or Vermont open on Thanksgiving Day? Whiteface, Gore, Killington, etc... :daffy:

Glenn

If the mountain is open, we make some turns in the morning.

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
Looking for Ski Resorts in NY or Vermont open on Thanksgiving Day? Whiteface, Gore, Killington, etc... :daffy:

After this rain storm Sunday, temps are going to plummet. Early next week all the big boys will be making day and all night. Later in the week the daily highs might be a bit to high, but nights will still be cold. I wouldn't be surprised if all the major players are open next weekend, and as long as there aren't any big warm ups between the 25th and the 27th, they should be open on Turkey Day.

It's going to be a great Thanksgiving for skiers this year.

Smellytele

After this rain storm Sunday, temps are going to plummet. Early next week all the big boys will be making day and all night. Later in the week the daily highs might be a bit to high, but nights will still be cold. I wouldn't be surprised if all the major players are open next weekend, and as long as there aren't any big warm ups between the 25th and the 27th, they should be open on Turkey Day.

It's going to be a great Thanksgiving for skiers this year.

I hope so because this is the first time in a long time I plan on being at a ski area the over Thanksgiving weekend.