• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Got any big trips lined up for 2013/14?

snoseek

Where ya going? Utah, BC, Europe, Colorado?

snoseek

Me, I'm staying put till spring. A week in Moab is my next trip, not till late april.

JDMRoma

Steamboat on the 21st,till the 28th....cant wait to get there....they actually have measurable snow :)

4aprice

A late (middle of April) trip to the Front Range in Colorado. Horrible spring break schedule for the schools around here. If it were the normal last week March/first week April it would be Utah. Besides that it will be the Thruway Shuffle every weekend from the beginning of March to mid April. Locked in to PA from Christmas to March 1. One road trip to 7 Springs and 3 day weekends at Blue and Elk along with the homestead.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Definite
Lots of trips to friends/family in NH, then day tripping all over New England

Probable
AZ Summit
SLC 1st week of March

Possible
Long weekend to Gore & Whiteface

Tin

For poor college students... The GF and I are planning Jay next month and then Saddleback in Feb. If MRG/Magic get dumped on we might switch Saddleback for a MRG/Bush/Magic week. Besides that bus trips to Stowe and maybe Stratton if the trees get filled in our season passes to Crotched include Attitash and Wildcat so we will head up to Pinkham for a few weekends.

C-Rex

Going to the Loaf for a week mid March with a killer group friends. 90% sure I'm going to jump on a great deal to do a long weekend at Smuggs in the end January too. That is unless my buddy get's his boss' house near Jay for the same week. Then I'll stay there and hit Jay, Smuggs, Stowe, etc. I'm also keeping my eye on airfare prices to San Fran. My cuz lives in Santa Cruz so if I can get a cheap ticket I'll stay with him and hit Tahoe for a week or so. I was pretty beat up that my girlfriend broke up with me around a month ago, but it's turning out to be a blessing in disguise for snowboard season. Freedom to go whenever and wherever I want, and I can hit on snowbunnies to my little heart's delight! :razz: :beer:

Smellytele

Big Trip - CO tour in Feb/March - Breck, A-Basin, Copper, Wolf Creek, Durango and Taos, NM.
Small trip - Sugarloaf 1 day/ Saddleback 2 days - mid March

jack97

For poor college students... The GF and I are planning Jay next month and then Saddleback in Feb. If MRG/Magic get dumped on we might switch Saddleback for a MRG/Bush/Magic week. Besides that bus trips to Stowe and maybe Stratton if the trees get filled in our season passes to Crotched include Attitash and Wildcat so we will head up to Pinkham for a few weekends.

that is so cool.....its not about where you go, it's about going with what you got and with the ones you care about.

Call me a sentiment fool.

skiberg

Ischgl, AT. Leaving on January 15th. The Tyrol is on of the worlds greatest ski destinations. Leaving the kids behind on this one as well.

steamboat1

All depends what happens in New England in April. The only time I usually head out west is if New England gets washed out or pretty close to it in April. This plan has worked out pretty good in the past being that I usually can find some late season deals out west & the fact I've experienced some pretty good conditions that time of year in the west. If that's the case this spring I'd like to hit up the Banff areas this year. Like CO.,MT. & UT. they're known for good late season conditions. I've been to those states several times & would like to try something different.