• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Winter 14-15 Ski Trip Plans

jaytrem

I booked a flight to Portland for Feb way back in April. Also booked the car at the same time along with a few hotels that were on sale with Marriott points. Just gotta hope they have a better snow year than last year. 3 of the places we're planning on hitting didn't open at all last year. Worst case scenerio I can just shift part of the trip north or east.

skiNEwhere

Planning Jackson hole 2/24-3/3. No actual reservations have been maybe yet, still trying to figure out some of the logistics, since Frontier airlines has not published their winter schedule yet. Last year they offered $200 direct flights, while everyone else had $600 flights. At that rate it's cheaper to drive the 8 hours there.

I do plan on attending their steep and deep camp.

xwhaler

Nothing booked officially but these are easy ones I know will happen

AZ Summit (2 days at Loaf with Black of ME, or Mt Abram on the Friday heading up)
N VT 3 day Junket (MRV, Smuggs, BV, Burke, Jay, Middlebury as options)
Multiple trips to family place outside of Ludlow (Okemo, Magic, Pico, Bromley?)
Guys wknd up in ME (ski Loaf and Saddleback)
Overnight at family place up I-89 in NH (Whaleback, Ragged combo wknd)

Day trips to Cannon, Ragged, Wildcat early season?, K early season?, etc.

Madroch

Aside from day trips- looking at a week in Stowe early march.

dlague

We day trip everything in New England - live in a great location. However, plan on a trip to Banff..

conwayeast

I am trying to set up a group trip to Jackson Hole. Never been and dying to go.