• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Deals for Superbowl Sunday

joshua segal

Website
skikabbalah.com
In most years, many areas offer some pretty good Super Bowl Sunday specials.

I notice that Crotched Mtn. is offering a full day ticket at the window to anyone wearing Patriot gear - a hat, a t-shirt, a jacket, etc. for $29.

What other deals are out there?

deadheadskier

Staff member
AttiCat - $30 full day tickets

I should be at Wildcat if anyone takes advantage of the deal and wants to meet up for some turns

snoseek

I'll be there as well, along with a lot of others I assume. Maybe I'll wait in my first lift line?

deadheadskier

Staff member
I expect it to be like last Sunday. 5 minute wait for the singles line and maybe 10 for the regular line from 10AM until Noon. Ski on the rest of the day. No lines on the Bobcat

drjeff

With online pre-purchase, Mount Snow has a limited quantity of $99 tickets that are good for all day Saturday and a morning half day on Sunday

Once the $99 block sells out then they also have blocks of the same ticket offer at $119 and $139

hammer

Last Superbowl Sunday I skied was in 2015...Patriots were playing and we went to Gunstock. They had a special for that day and it was the busiest day I have ever skied there.

Feel like Superbowl Sunday deals are now the worst kept secret.

puckoach

Some posts on this subject on the last two pages of Skiing on the cheap thread. Includes a few more listings.

puckoach

Last Superbowl Sunday I skied was in 2015...Patriots were playing and we went to Gunstock. They had a special for that day and it was the busiest day I have ever skied there.

Feel like Superbowl Sunday deals are now the worst kept secret.

I have been going 7 of the last 8 years. Big difference in room availability this year. But, we ski Monday and Tuesday as well.

dlague

With online pre-purchase, Mount Snow has a limited quantity of $99 tickets that are good for all day Saturday and a morning half day on Sunday

Once the $99 block sells out then they also have blocks of the same ticket offer at $119 and $139
139 for a day and a half at Mount Snow - ya ok!

99 is a stretch IMO but I am sure some will bite

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app

JDMRoma

Then I would ski something in NH if that was one of my choices. I would still consider Cannon as a best option so far.

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app

Cannon or the Cat, both seem like a good price point ! Cannon is skiing real nice right now, Would love to get a day in at the Cat though too !!!

skiMEbike

Sugarloaf posted on their Facebook if you wear a Patriots jersey on Sunday you can get $51 lift tickets.

Here is the link: http://sugarloaf.com/activities-and-nightlife/events/super-bowl

In addition to the above....If you are able to participate in a "group" run on WhiffleTree, you can get another voucher for a free day of skiing for later in the season. The additional voucher is limited to the first 150 participants, but the $51 lift ticket is open to everyone who meets the dress code requirement.

Domeskier

Have they revealed who is playing in the superbowl yet? I hope it's at least one Poconos team.