• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

EpicPass

drjeff

Does anyone know if EpicPass does a spring promo that allows you to ski in the spring "free" when you purchase you next season pass?

this page implies, to me, that they do NOT offer that-
http://www.snow.com/epic-pass/pass-benefits/spring-benefits.aspx

and i see they've announced that the 17/18 pass info will be announced in March

To date, they haven't

The Epic Pass has always been valid for 12 months from the Start of the US or European ski season, plus the length of the next season for their resort, Perisher, in Australia

So unless the change something, the passes for the US won't become valid until one of their North American properties opens next fall.

With Whister, and their summer operations become part of the EPIC pass, they might do something like say an October first through the following September 30th season length to account for that???

dlague

Does anyone know if EpicPass does a spring promo that allows you to ski in the spring "free" when you purchase you next season pass?

this page implies, to me, that they do NOT offer that-
http://www.snow.com/epic-pass/pass-benefits/spring-benefits.aspx

and i see they've announced that the 17/18 pass info will be announced in March

They did not last season. We bought ours in March of last year and it did not become valid until October.

gmcunni

They did not last season. We bought ours in March of last year and it did not become valid until October.

i guess its too good a deal. was thinking i could pickup in the spring, ski 3-4 days in april when out there and then use for trips next year

gmcunni

confirmed, spring skiing is not a benefit of a spring purchase

Early Bird Gets the Best Deal
All Spring Benefits listed below are only valid for the 2017/2018 winter season. Buy Today!

EPIC PASS
6 discounted Buddy Tickets when you buy before April 9
Only $49 down
Guaranteed lowest price
Summer 2017 scenic chairlift rides.*

EPIC LOCAL PASS
Only $49 down
Guaranteed lowest price

SUMMIT VALUE PASS
Only $49 down
Guaranteed lowest price

KEYSTONE A-BASIN PASS
Only $49 down
Guaranteed lowest price

In addition, all passes listed above receive the following pass benefits:

• Epic Pass Club Membership: Receive members only exclusive deals, giveaways, discounts and more from the Season Pass Club.
• Six (6) Ski-With- A- Friend (SWAF) varying discount tickets are automatically loaded onto your pass. Just take your guest to the ticket window and present your pass to receive the discount. Click here for rates and complete details.

If you have any pass benefit questions please contact 1-970-754-0005.

*Bike not included at Tahoe, Utah or Colorado resorts. Not valid at Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps or Arapahoe Basin.

gmcunni

I wasn't last year either and probably never was. The spring skiing benefit only helps those who are new pass holders otherwise there is no point!

those benefits of SWAF and BuddyPass are funny. you get a discounted ticket but still paying over $100 for the big resorts!!

snoseek

Epic Local. Considering Rocky Mountain Super Pass for next season to change it up and add an A Basin or Loveland season pass.

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app

This is a perfect combo that I'll think you'll come to like a lot. This was my combo...if you do that and in the spring buy a abasin spring/next year pass for like 300 (or even less?) bucks you have amazing variety and close. Eldora is on it now right? Its worth the plus for the Steamboat days too IMO.

Annnd its definitely worth the extra dough for a long weekend down at CB and six days at Steamboat. Wicked good deal!