• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

NWS 2016 / 2017 Winter forecast!

JimG.

Staff member
And Tomahawk Liftline, if there's enough snow, is one of the gnarliest runs in the Catskills. I think they call it "Liftline Glade" or something now.

Even though Belle doesn't have sustained pitch, its got some pretty fun terrain.

Skiable from the cliff at the top today; deep early on in the day and fun to ski fast.

jrmagic

Magic with a drifty 20". Amazing day to earn turns.

As a sacrifice to Ullr for more I belly flopped naked into a 4' drift tonight. You're all welcome.

Remember a couple days ago when "the AccuWeather met" said the models were all going east loooooooool
Oh damn. I hope there isn't an impression of that behind my condo lol

Glenn

Saturday night Sunday could be one to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigbog

BenedictGomez made me look. It's ALL HIS FAULT!!

It'll all be snow by the time it really get's here. Right? :dontknow:

Gotta do what works for you. Passed by a couple parked cars that had to be scanning the Kangamagus Pass couloirs on Sunday....they looked pretty healthy, but to get up to them would have to be quite the hike. A beautiful weekend....although too warm...too early. C'mon Ullr, surprise us!