• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Official 2011-12 Magic Thread

snoseek

I have nothing to add other than I'm definately looking to recheck out Magic before heading west for the winter. It's been just about ten years and I specifically remember having an incredible day there. Come on snow!!!!!

The Sneak

Had my first 2 days there ever last year. Both were amazing. Really looking forward to returning. Best vibe, awesome terrain.

pic on the left taken Feb 2011, pic on the right taken April 2 2011.

Last edited:

RustyGroomer

Had my first 2 days there ever last year. Both were amazing. Really looking forward to returning. Best vibe, awesome terrain.

This made my day. I've been a bit out of touch w/this storm. Come back & please let me & OG & the rest of the Magic crew know when you do. We'd love to show you around.

Hans would indeed be proud. Smellytele same goes for you. Love to make some turns w/you guys.

Smellytele

This made my day. I've been a bit out of touch w/this storm. Come back & please let me & OG & the rest of the Magic crew know when you do. We'd love to show you around.

Hans would indeed be proud. Smellytele same goes for you. Love to make some turns w/you guys.

As the time gets closer I will contact ya and hopefully we can take some runs and you can show me around.

o3jeff

Went once towards the end of last year(when they had the snow mobile races) and brought a first timer with me and we both plan to be back a couple times this year!

RustyGroomer

As the time gets closer I will contact ya and hopefully we can take some runs and you can show me around.

Gladly, we even have our own "Smellytele". He goes by MagicMountainPinhead. Great tele skier. His sons rip too. Like throw backflips on tele's rip.

BenedictGomez

Magic and Sutton are the 2 eastern mountains I haven't skied that I'm knocking off this season. I've heard nothing but good things from people.

RustyGroomer

No backflips from RustyGroomer either. Just fun trying to keep up with the young ones. Each year they get better, I get older. :uzi:

jrmagic

Can't wait! A few more weeks to go! Loking forawrd to seeing my Magic family again and all the reswt of you that want to come out for a few laps (or more)!