• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wildcat 10Jan11

Edd

Late session at the Cat today. There's roughly 3-ish routes from summit to base but the conditions are very decent. It's dead today so not getting skied off quickly. Overcast with occasional sun and flurries all day. Pretty sweet here.

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
I love the Cat, definitely my favorite area.

Not sure I'll make it there this year, unless they have a great spring like they did last year.

mlkrgr

I love the Cat, definitely my favorite area.

Not sure I'll make it there this year, unless they have a great spring like they did last year.

Agreed about that; couldn't believe it I went second week of March and things actually got better after that; the Cat will be a longshot for me this year too as much as I like it especially I have Cranmore vouchers to burn and will try Bretton Woods while I'm up there and will try to pair it up w/ their 2 for 1 day. Unless, I can always try to make myself look like a lady to get a deal .....or a 55+ old (joking).

MadMadWorld

Wildcat is like a fine wine, it gets better with age. The skiing has always become better and better as the season moves along. I find that Wildcat peaks in early to mid March while other mountains are in a down turn by that point.