2/7-2/9

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/7-2/9

2/7-2/9

Is it time to start discussing this as a potentially significant event? Looks like 3 of the 4 major models are in agreement, but I will defer to the experts for more analysis.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Stop!!!!!!! I think we should just not talk about these anymore. Let's just let them happen. Just do not what to get to our hope up.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

If you look at the models, I think it's going to slide too far to the east to have much of an impact, but at least everyone (other than Poconos) would get some snow. Would be good for ME though. Hopefully the models are wrong and this thing kicks west a bit. It's not like the models have been handling these storms well, so who knows. Think Snow!
    President - Bicknell's Thrush Extermination Solutions (BTES), LLC

PLEASE BE SO!

I'm leaving for NH, and ME, early Thursday Morning, looks like the models have shifted South, but still in NE. Hope I didn't jinx myself.

A little better still with this Euro run.

Maybe the storm is listening to me. Yo storm? KEEP coming WEST! West I said!!!!!

[QUOTE=BenedictGomez;756570]A little better still with this Euro run.

Maybe the storm is listening to me. Yo storm? KEEP coming WEST! West I said!!!!!

Isn't that Tuesday?

Euro_model.jpg

Euro Model definitely looking better than GFS

GFS.jpg

I'm hoping so. Summit weekend? Fresh powder? That would be insanely awesome. Fingers crossed.
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Dammit. You guys have not had any ski/board pyre sacrifices to Ullr this season. What did you expect!

BTW, I'm going to be in NVT this F/S. I'm in good with Ullr. 6-7" in the last two days. You have been warned.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Quote Originally Posted by reefer View Post

Isn't that Tuesday?
    No; that snapshot in time is Saturday morning. The Euro has beantown getting clobbered with a blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by billski View Post

BTW, I'm going to be in NVT this F/S. I'm in good with Ullr. 6-7" in the last two days. You have been warned.
    If that model verifies, you might want to consider Magic, the 9" on that map could lead to even more with elevation. Of course, it's not like Smuggs or Jay would suck with 6" or 7".

Thread Information