New England Waterfalls - Page 5

AlpineZone

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    The link work perfectly.

What a wonderful love narrative.

Congratulations!

Congratulations

Congratulations Dave! The pictures are great. Maybe you could frame them and give them to her as like a 5-year Anniversary present or something since she still has no idea that they were taken

-Greg

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo-hoo! Congratulations! Well done, and good luck in the future!
    Skiing combines outdoor fun with knocking down trees with your face. - Dave Barry
    Waterville 11/30; Loon 12/7; Cannon 12/13, 1/17, 2/23; Sugarloaf 12/20, 21-22; Bretton Woods 1/3; Jay Peak 1/24-25; Heavenly 2/9; Squaw Valley 2/10-2/11; Wachusett 3/3; Sunday River 3/7-8

Congrats! My wife tried her best to ruin my plans for engagement (I had to retool my entire plan), so for it to work out for you is excellent. Now, if you need help with what your responsibilites are during the planning of the wedding...

(hint: just nod and say, "that sounds great honey!")

Fantastic! Glad everything worked out!

If It's a waterfall wedding.......Let us know if you need assistance

Congrats and good luck!!!!

As a side note, to prepare your best man there was a comical "How to be a Best Man" section in a previous edition of Maxim Magazine (April or May).
    You have to do the hard things in life sooner or later. -- Earl Hickey's Karma Guide

Quote Originally Posted by smitty77
    As a side note, to prepare your best man there was a comical "How to be a Best Man" section in a previous edition of Maxim Magazine (April or May).
    I actually have a copy of that very article and would be willing to scan and send to you if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen
    Man, you are GOOD!

Thread Information