• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Boston Ski and Snowboard Expo 2013

drjeff

If I'm not on the hill skiing somewhere, I'll likely take my kids and let them get about 10 years worth of stickers for their helmets ;)

Actually last year my son got a pretty cool pair of ski pants there!

dlague

Anyone going? I'm planning on it this year. Never been before.

I will be there all four days volunteering to help out Ride and Ski! Thursday will be our night to visit and the rest will be all work and no play (sort of).

We have been going every year for 9 or ten years now. It has chnaged a lot over that time. It used to be easy to ask for comps, t shirts, hats etc. where as last year we left nearly empty handed.

Plenty of stickers yes for the kids and don't forget the posters too.

Smellytele

I will be there all four days volunteering to help out Ride and Ski! Thursday will be our night to visit and the rest will be all work and no play (sort of).

We have been going every year for 9 or ten years now. It has chnaged a lot over that time. It used to be easy to ask for comps, t shirts, hats etc. where as last year we left nearly empty handed.

Plenty of stickers yes for the kids and don't forget the posters too.

I agree comps are hard to find and have been for the last 3 or 4 years. It seems like the deals you can get are ski and stay deals which to me are useless. I do mostly day trips and we I do multiple days I don't just ski one place but multiple ski areas in an area. I never stay on mountain either.

skiNEwhere

I was wearing a Quebec Nordiques (NHL team that moved to Colorado to become the avalance) hat there a few years ago, and all the Canadian resorts were all over me. I'd recommend you do the same if you want to get cool stuff from Tremblant, etc

dlague

I was wearing a Quebec Nordiques (NHL team that moved to Colorado to become the avalance) hat there a few years ago, and all the Canadian resorts were all over me. I'd recommend you do the same if you want to get cool stuff from Tremblant, etc

Nice!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I'll be there tomorrow morning! Probably get there around 10 or 11AM and stay for a few hours. Will be wearing an AlpineZone hooded sweatshirt + jeans. Hit me up for stickers if you see me.

fahz

I would suggest those in attendance might want to activate mobile notifications on twitter for Magic Mountain & Ski the East.

fahz

Also if someone could stop bye the Jackson Hole booth and find out when & at what time Tommy Moe will be appearing? I think Saturday at some point but not sure exactly ~ Thanks!

WWF-VT

Also if someone could stop bye the Jackson Hole booth and find out when & at what time Tommy Moe will be appearing? I think Saturday at some point but not sure exactly ~ Thanks!

I stopped by the Jackson Hole booth and had a chance to speak with Tommy Moe. It wasn't like he was making an "appearance" he was just one of the two people working the booth and a real nice guy.

canobie#1

Great year! Went Thursday night and got so see my friends from ragged, I also got to chat with mike, the president of killington who was there. Got a few good deals at sugar bush, killington and jay. Picos maps were not printed yet so they didn't have them there. Awesome new posters for killington and pico and cannon brought in their original tram.

Smellytele

Great year! Went Thursday night and got so see my friends from ragged, I also got to chat with mike, the president of killington who was there. Got a few good deals at sugar bush, killington and jay. Picos maps were not printed yet so they didn't have them there. Awesome new posters for killington and pico and cannon brought in their original tram.

What were the deals you got? Only one I thought was good was 200 for 4 tix at Mt Snow. Sugarbush had their normal 4pack.