• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

18+ INCHES HEADED to the NORTH EAST.. THUR 13th Thru SUNDAY 16th (4 EPIC DAYS POWDER)

TheArchitect

Make no mistake, that's an explaination for the ignorant, not an excuse. I'm a very strong technical skier and can ski a good number of conventional techniques, but I also have a large bag of unusual tricks. I regularly ski a very wide range for conditions from sheet ice to powder to wet dirt/grass/rock. Have any of you bothered to go out and ski sand in the summer?

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of unusual ski tricks; tricks I have acquired over a very long career. Tricks that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will out-ski you.

Attachments

• Neeson.png
    Neeson.png
    222.6 KB · Views: 78

TheArchitect

Agreed on the movie but I like the quote and that's the first thing I thought of when I read about HWS's unusual set of ski tricks.

RustyGroomer

Obviously joking Architect. Just seems like that stupid movie(or one version of it) is on every night. I guess the Ski-Off is off,..........again. :(

moresnow

Obviously joking Architect. Just seems like that stupid movie(or one version of it) is on every night. I guess the Ski-Off is off,..........again. :(

How many ski offs have there been? How many has HS won?

I'd assume the answer is all of them, but that still leaves the first question.

jrmagic

I never saw the first one but had the extreme misfortune of seeing the next one. Completely stupid. Like the trick of pinpointing his daughters location by having her throw grenades around Istanbul. Kind of appropriate reference given that said tricks exist in the screenwriters mind while in this case here on AZ said tricks exist in the minds of a self anointed skiing God.

hammer

How many ski offs have there been?
I don't think there have been any. Believe people have accepted the challenge but then HS comes up with some kind of reason why it won't work out...

If that's not the case then maybe HS (or someone else) could provide evidence to the contrary.

Farleyman

Cannon Friday and Saturday... PARTY TIME!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

MadMadWorld

I never saw the first one but had the extreme misfortune of seeing the next one. Completely stupid. Like the trick of pinpointing his daughters location by having her throw grenades around Istanbul. Kind of appropriate reference given that said tricks exist in the screenwriters mind while in this case here on AZ said tricks exist in the minds of a self anointed skiing God.

Well it worked didn't it?

MidnightJester

SNOW SNOW SNOW woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Sugarbush Thur and Smuggggs Fri. Wish I could stay more but have a concert on sat to make.