• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

18+ INCHES HEADED to the NORTH EAST.. THUR 13th Thru SUNDAY 16th (4 EPIC DAYS POWDER)

MidnightJester

Ok this is the best of the season boys and girls!! some areas will hit almost 2 feet others 1 foot no problem. For you midweek people you will have the powder runs of the season almost of the last few years. You weekend warriors will have amazing packed powder conditions with stashes. Who is going where and what days. Miss this snowstorm and you will regret it. TREES all open for sure. every trail pow pow to spare. Closed runs only if they say so (open for sure even with ropes up). Take your runs, have fun, be safe.

MidnightJester

Mid VT and North are target areas. Thinking Sugarbush, Smugglers, Stowe are gonna receive some serious snow others even a foot will be a blessing.

pcampbell

patiently waiting here . will be at mad river glen. I am not sure how to play this if everyone in Vermont is going to be sick from work on thursday and/or friday.

MidnightJester

Come on winter............ Mother Nature let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. Questions you weather hounds. What about wind holds on thur, fri..Sat and sunday to. they are saying up to 40 mile hour winds. That isn't mountain top speeds though.

MidnightJester

Hey highway star : ) Was wondering the concept of your comment? Is it directed to the post, me, the weather sites I looked at. Hard to apply that in most normal ways to anything I said.

RustyGroomer

Hey highway star : ) Was wondering the concept of your comment? Is it directed to the post, me, the weather sites I looked at. Hard to apply that in most normal ways to anything I said.
Concept is he has nothing better to do & likes to start shit. "F A I L" is what he's good at.