Jay Peak GoPro Montage - Skiing the Ridge, "The Saddle", "The Pumphouse" and more BC - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    I hope you don't ski alone.
    Second that. You're not giving yourself much room for error. (Boy, do I feel my age right now.)

Make videos if you must but please keep the Jay terrain off youtube, my thoughts.

wouldnt call pumphouse and the ridge backcountry seeing as you ride a tram to get there

POV sucks

Jay Peak GoPro Montage - Skiing the Ridge, "The Saddle", "The Pumphouse" and ...

anyone else notice that some people who never post on AZ are logging on just to criticize? :/
    2017/2018 Days - 88
    2016/2017 Days - 34
    2015/2016 Days - 57
    2014/2015 Days - 58
    2013/2014 Days - 47

Quote Originally Posted by skiNEwhere View Post
    anyone else notice that some people who never post on AZ are logging on just to criticize? :/

Quote Originally Posted by skiNEwhere View Post
    it is what the internet was invented for.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2018/19
    Breck - 12/2 12/22 12/23 1/5 1/6 2/9 3/10
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24
    Crested Butte - 3/25 3/26 3/27

Thanks for all of the feedback guys! Sorry for just responding now. Yes, Tin and Kelly, I unfortunately did have to ski alone on this trip. I went with my college's outing club and no one that I skied with wanted to do glades...they all wanted to do blues. And at Jay, c'mon you gotta do some glades! So I chose to ski alone...not the wisest choice but I'm in control for the most part and generally know my limits.

Also, it seems like we do have some haters with the POV and everything. I personally think the POV I had is about as good as you're gonna get, but as spring_mountain_high pointed out, haters gonna hate!

Lastly, the Jay terrain is pretty well know and it's not like I even show how to get there or anything...just saying.

All in all, thanks for checking out the video and I appreciate all of your feedback

-Matt

Why wouldn't you just use the stairs instead of hurling your skis over those rocks and climbing up? Seems like a lot of work for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by MadMadWorld View Post
    Why wouldn't you just use the stairs instead of hurling your skis over those rocks and climbing up? Seems like a lot of work for nothing
    In training to retrieve his skis from the kitchen wall?

Thread Information