• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Why do people post on threads they have no interest in?

dlague

I hate when I get bored on the bus hole. I always feel so dirty the next day. Nothing a couple of PBRs won't fix, though.
I dislike pomegranates, and hold a low opinion of anyone who disagrees with me. Face it, screwdrivers are not an appropriate mode of transportation on the sun.

Well I hate skiing/winter and am sooooo glad summer is here! Finally some peace and quiet on the boards.

bvibert

Staff member
I hate when I get bored on the bus hole. I always feel so dirty the next day. Nothing a couple of PBRs won't fix, though.
I dislike pomegranates, and hold a low opinion of anyone who disagrees with me. Face it, screwdrivers are not an appropriate mode of transportation on the sun.

Finally a post in this thread I can agree with!

Edd

Stupid pomegranates.

Beats the hell out of celery pal. You will always be a celery apologist in my eyes.

I enjoy pomegranates in champagne. I'd turn over my man card but they took it from me long ago.

deadheadskier

Staff member
celery, hot sauce, oysters and booze pretty much built New Orleans, so I suggest you watch your mouth.

Edd

hot sauce, oysters, strippers, music, and booze pretty much built New Orleans, so I suggest you watch your mouth.

Corrected.

Seriously, though, won't soups taste just as good? Now I want to go to NOLA. Best food I've ever had.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I approve and experienced your amendment

but, I'm sorry, those loose bitter stringy textures of celery are part of the city's foundation

it's cool though. I can't stand olives, I'm sure I'd get along just fine with Italy.

dlague

Why is everyone dissing pomegranates, celery and olives! Can't we all just get along?

Olives stuffed with blue cheese soaked on vodka seems to work!

i typed with my i thumbs using AlpineZone

ctenidae

Olives are the pits.

I would never apologize for celery. There's no need- Two words: Bloody. Mary.
Olives at least get martinis, so that's good.

Pomegranates, though. What, Cosmos?

Strippers are OK.

deadheadskier

Staff member
The puzzling thing here is that Edd is a big fan of Bloody Mary's, but no celery, no vegetables... period; very direct with bartenders on that preference.

About a month ago my wife and I went to breakfast at a local bar. About twenty minutes in we realize that Edd and his lady were a few seats down with a few folks in between us. We had not noticed each other. I instructed the bartender to load up a skewer with every vegetable he had and present it to Edd on a plate. Bartender was like, "But Edd doesn't like veggies." my point

Needless to say, Edd was not amused. I briefly thought he was going to invite me outside to start some static.

Mellow dude, just don't taunt him with veggies